Michelin CrossClimate + THE TRUE NORDIC SUMMER TYRE
Safety from early spring to late autumn - the summer tyre adapted to changing Nordic weather conditions
Remarkable performance on summer roads:
- Excellent braking on dry roads(1)
- Excellent braking on wet roads(2)
Extra safety during early spring and late autumn
- Safety on frosty spring- and autumn roads
- 3PMSF certification for safe braking and traction on snow(3)
Value for money
- Lasts even longer than MICHELIN Energy Saver + (best-in-class according to ADAC)(4),(5)
- Extend your summer and save your winter tyres for winter(3)
(1) MICHELIN CrossClimate+ has the same level in dry braking than MICHELIN CrossClimate (Test conducted by TÜV SÜD Product Service, at Michelin's request, in September 2016, on dimension 205/55 R16 on VW Golf 7). MICHELIN CrossClimate has a similar level in dry braking than the Summer reference tyre (Comparative test done by AutoBild on dimension 205/55 R16, published the 30th of September 2016).
(2) Wet braking label "B" on the European labelling.
(3) 3PMSF = Three Peak Mountain Snow Flake. Certification of performance on snow (braking & traction). MICHELIN CrossClimate is not a winter tyre according to Swedish legislation.
(4) Test conducted by DEKRA Test Center, at Michelin's request, between July and August 2016, on dimension 205/55R16 on VW Golf 7.
(5) MICHELIN Energy Saver+ is best-in-class in its summer category as it obtained the best score of 0.5 assigned by ADAC in longevity in its 2015 comparison of Summer tyres on size 205/55R16.