Arm yourself for every weather condition
Introducing the MICHELIN CrossClimate tyre with revolutionary performances that keep you safe in every weather condition. It offers the advantages of summer tyres in wet braking, dry braking, longevity, & fuel efficiency, and the advantages of winter tyres in traction and braking for consumers driving in cold or occasional snowy conditions. With the simplicity of only one set of tyres all year long!
And always the acclaimed benefits of MICHELIN Total Performance
The MICHELIN CrossClimate tyre represents the successful fusion of summer and winter technologies to create. MICHELIN’s first-ever summer tyre with winter certification.* MICHELIN CrossClimate is a major new Michelin innovation once again putting MICHELIN Total Performance into practice. MICHELIN CrossClimate is a tyre with revolutionary performances that keep you safe in every weather condition, thanks to the successful fusion of summer and winter technologies.
MICHELIN’s first-ever summer tyre with winter certification(1) thanks to the fusion of:
Intelligent new MIX of compounds
- EXCELLENT GRIP IN EVERY WEATHER CONDITON
- ‘A’ wet braking level
- Optimized fuel consumption
Combination of a unique V-shaped tread pattern with new higher- performing sipes
- Excellent dry performancel
- Strong snow traction
- Maintained tyre longevity
Innovative association of bevel-edged tread blocks with the higher- performing sipes
- Effective dry braking
- Great snow performance
(1)3PMSF (3 Peak Mountain Snow Flake, winter approval)
* For a majority of dimensions. Grading by dimension available by May
** Grading by dimension available by May
Lasts 6 430 km longer than its competitors in average (1)
(1) Tests results conducted by DEKRA TEST CENTER at the request of Michelin, in 2015, on size 205/55 R 16. Gap between average kilometers for MICHELIN CrossClimate vs GOODYEAR Vector 4Seasons Gen-2, PIRELLI Cinturato All Season, HANKOOK Kinergy 4S, VREDESTEIN Quatrac 5, NOKIAN Weatherproof.